Here are some phrases which will be useful if you ever visit Spain, or another Spanish speaking country
- Hola – Hello
- Como te llamas? – What’s your name?
- Buenos noches – Good evening
- Adios – Goodbye
- Disculpe me – Excuse me
- Gracias – Thank you
- Por favor – please
- Hablas ingles? – Do you speak English?
- Donde esta el bano? – Where is the bathroom?
- No entiendo – I don’t understand
- Hablo un poco Español – I speak a bit of Spanish
- Si – yes
- No – no
- Me gustaria – I would like
- Cuanto cuesta? – How much?
- Puede tomar una foto por favor? – Can you take a photo please?
- Me duele la cabeza – I have a headache
- Tengo dolor de estomago – I have a stomach ache
- Estamos perdidos – I am looking for
Fact of the day: Owls are the only birds that can see the colour blue
Joke of the day:
Q. What is the biggest lie in the entire universe? “I have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions.”
Riddle of the day: There are twenty cows in a field, Eight of the cows have died, how many are left in the field
Drop a like and leave a comment if you want to see more like this.