These can be very useful if you are away from home or on holiday and you don’t have any appropriate medicine.
- Spot treatment in pharmacies and supermarkets are expensive; alternatives you can easily make at home.
- For example, use vinegar. Many spot treatments for inflammation of the skin contain apple cider vinegar, which can kill bacteria which causes the spots.
- Once of the spot has appeared and come to the surface, plain toothpaste can help reduce scarring and soothe the spot.
- For a chesty cough, blending lemon juice with honey will help clear and soothe your throat.
- The honey will coat you throat and soothe irritated tissue while the lemon reduces inflammation and delivers a dose of infection fighting vitamin C.
- Marshmallow tea is also another quick way of soothing your throat. When combined with water, marshmallows create a gooey texture that thins mucus in the lungs and it also has a very nice taste.
- Heartburn is a form of indigestion and creates a burning sensation in the chest.
- A spoonful of bicarbonate of soda mixed with a warm drink can help put an end to the gnawing, burning sensation of heart burn.
- Heartburn can be incredibly uncomfortable, so remember that it is important to always seek medication advice in pain persists.
Fact of the day: A male sea lion can go for three months without eating.
Joke of the day: What do you get when you cross a snake with a tasty dessert? A pie-thon.
Riddle of the day: What has a heart but no other organs?
Leave in the comments what you think the answer to the riddle is.
Drop a like if you enjoyed reading this post and want me to write more like this one.