Here is a list of ten foods, which I have found are meant to improve your skins appearance:
- Peppermint: This is a calmer and stress reliever (common acne aggravation).
- Tomatoes: They are rich in vitamin c, which helps keep your skin firm and taut. They also stimulate skin circulation.
- Watercress: Is full of antioxidants and is also a powerful cleansing agents, which nourishes skin whilst flushing out toxins.
- Water: Helps flush toxins out and replenishes water in your cells.
- Red grapes: They have powerful natural chemicals and antioxidants, which have been shown to treat inflammatory skin conditions.
- Beetroot: Has skin cleansing properties, can act as a cleanser to help remove toxins from the body.
- Avocado: Is a great source of vitamin E, which boosts the skin’s vitality and luminosity. It also has vitamin C in it which reduces skin inflammation and keeps it moisturised.
- Broccoli: Contains lots of antioxidants as well as vitamins A, B, C, E and K which adds luminosity to the skin and revive damages tissues.
- Acai: The most powerful form of antioxidants in the world and they eliminate harmful toxins from the body.
- Mackerel: Increase your oily fish intake for a radiant complexion and spot free skin. It also combats acne inflammation.
When I went to Costa Rica I also swam in a hot spring (there is more information in my post about Costa Rica). The hot springs are filled with natural water and even a quick dip in them soothes and softens the skin and is really relaxing. That is something I would recommend doing if you like things like that.
Fact of the day: An elephant has over 40,000 muscles in its trunk but no bones.
Joke of the day: What happened when the frog’s car broke down on the side of the road? It gets toad away
Riddle of the day: A man is trapped in a room. The room has only two possible exits: two doors. Through the first door there is a room constructed from magnifying glass. The blazing hot sun instantly fries anything or anyone that enters. Through the second door there is a fire-breathing dragon. How does the man escape?
Leave in the comments what you think the answer to the riddle is.
Drop a like if you enjoyed reading this post and want me to write more like this one.