- The pyramids of Giza in Egypt
- The Mausoleum of Halicarnassus
- The hanging gardens of Babylon
- The statue of Zeus at Olympus
- The Colossus of Rhodes
- The temple of Artemis at Ephesus
- The Pharos (or lighthouse) at Alexandria
Fact of the day: You could drive around the world four times with the amount of fuel in a jumbo jet.
Joke of the day: What do you call someone who steps on a cornflake? A cereal killer.
Riddle of the day: What’s orange and sounds like a parrot?
Leave in the comments what you think the answer to the riddle is. Drop a like if you enjoyed reading this post and want me to write more posts like this one. Also remember to leave in the comments if you liked the joke I put up today.