For any cat fans this will be a good post for you. Here is a list of facts, you probably didn’t know, about cats:
- Cats have over 100 vocal sounds; dogs have about 10.
- The last of a cats senses to develop is its sight.
- A cat uses it whiskers to determine if a space is big enough to squeeze through.
- Cats have better memories than dogs.
- Cats can’t survive on a vegetarian diet.
- Cats can hear ultrasound.
- A cats jaw can’t move sideways.
- Cats can’t taste sweet food.
- A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
Fact of the day: Shakespeare invented more than 1,700 words, including ‘assassination’ and ‘bump’.
Joke of the day: A police officer pulled me over and told me “papers” so I said “scissors, I win!” and drove off.
Riddle of the day: What has three consecutive double letters?
If you know the answer the riddle leave in the comments. Drop a like if you enjoyed reading this post and want me to write more like this one. Remember to tell me in the comments if you liked the joke.