For any people who like camels this will be a good post for you. Here is a list of things, you probably didn’t know, about camels:
- The hump of a starving camel may flop over and hang down the side of its body because the fat in it has been used up.
- Giraffes can live without water for longer than camels can.
- Camels chew in a figure-of-eight pattern.
- A rat can last longer without water than a camel can.
- Camels have three eyelids to protect their eyes from sand.
- Despite the hump, the camel’s backbone is as straight as a horse’s.
Fact of the day: Eyes are made up of more than 2 million parts.
Joke of the day: As your best friend I’ll always pick you up when you fall, after I stop laughing.
Riddle of the day: There is a small town and in that town there are only two barbers. One of the barbers is brilliant at his job, has a spotless salon and charges reasonable prices. The other barber is terrible at his job and charges ridiculous prices. There is a person in this town who needs a haircut and even though he knows the reputation of the two barbers, he chooses to get his haircut by the bad barber. Who in that town would choose to get their haircut by the bad barber?
Leave in the comments what the answer to the riddle is, if you know it. Drop a like if you enjoyed reading this post and want me to write more like this one. Also tell me in the comments if you liked the joke.