For any croc fans this will be a good post for you.Here is a list of facts, you probably didn’t know, about crocodiles:
- If a crocodile catches you, the smartest thing you should do is push your thumbs into its eyeballs – it will open its jaws and let go at once.
- Crocodiles swallow stones to help them dive deeper.
- Crocodiles never outgrow the pool in which they live. If you put a baby croc aquarium, it would be small for the rest of its life.
- A crocodile can’t stick out its tongue. This is for self-protection. With its sharp and powerful jaws it would bite off its own tongue.
- A crocodile cannot move its jaw from side to side and so cannot chew. It swallows meat whole.
- A crocodile can run at 11 miles per hour.
Fact of the day: The cracks in breaking glass move st speeds of up to 3,000 miles per hour.
Joke of the day: You love animals but you eat them, you love flowers but you cut them so when someone tells me they love me I get really terrified
Riddle of the day: You see a boat filled with people. You look again, but this time you don’t see a single person on the boat. Why? Hint: The boat has not sunk.
If you know what the answer to the riddle is let me know in the comments. Drop a like if you enjoyed reading this post and want me to write more posts like this one. Also remember to let me know in the comments if you like the joke put up today.