As you know I love to travel, and to travel you need to know your flags. Here is a list of facts about flags you probably didn’t know about flags:
- The state flag of Alaska was designed by a 13-year-old boy.
- Egypt, Dominica, Mexico, Fiji, Zambia and Kiribati all have birds on their flags.
- Texas is the only US state allowed to fly its state flag at the same height as the US flag.
- The Dominican Republic has the only national flag with a bible on it.
- Cyprus has its outline on its flag.
- Nepal is the only country without a rectangular flag.
- Libya has the only flag that’s one colour (green) with nothing else on it.
- The Danish flag – dating back to the 13th century – is the world’s oldest unchanged national flag.
Fact of the day: Your tongue print is as unique as your finger print.
Joke of the day: Student: Teacher? Teacher: Yes Student: Would you punish m for something that I didn’t do? Teacher: Of course not Student: I didn’t do my homework
Riddle of the day: With the numbers 123456789, make them add up to 100. They must stay in the same order. You can use addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Remember, they have to stay in the same order. Try to do it without a calculator.
If you know the answer to the riddle let me know in the comments. Also tell me ion the comments if you managed to work it out without a calculator. Drop a like if yo enjoyed reading this post and want me to write more like this one. Remember to tell me in the comments if you liked the joke I put up today.