If you are a shark fan, this will be a good post for you. Here is a list of facts you probably didn’t know about sharks:
- The nurse shark spends much of its time in caves
- The white shark is the only sea creature with no natural enemies.
- The shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.
- A shark can grow a new set of teeth in a week.
- One species of shark is so competitive that the babies will fight each other within the womb, until only one is left to be born alive.
- Sharks are older than dinosaurs, as shown by their fossil records.
- Many sharks lay soft shelled eggs but hammerhead sharks give birth to live young that are miniature versions of their parents.
Fact of the day: When a window is broken the cracks in the glass can move at 3000 miles per hour
Joke of the day: If Monday was a person it would be Delores Umbridge
Riddle of the day: I have an eye but am blind, a sea but no water, a bee but no honey, tea but no coffee, and a why but no answer. What am I?
If you know the answer to the riddle leave it in the comments. Also drop a like if you enjoyed reading this post and want me to write more posts like this one. Remember to tell me in the comments if you like the joke.