I am so sorry that I didn’t do a post yesterday. I would have loved to do one on my birthday but unfortunately I was very busy and I didn’t have time. Luckily I am able to do one today.
I always find it when you have so much stuff and there is nowhere to put that stuff so here is a simple step by step guide to making a simple desk tidy.
You will need:
- 3 cardboard tubes
- 2 sheets of wrapping paper
- A piece of cardboard about 20cm x 15cm
- 4 empty matchboxes
- Scissors and glue
- 4 split pins
- Cut the cardboard tubes into different lengths. Cut out pieces of wrapping paper big enough to go round the tubes.
- Wrap a piece of paper round each tube. Glue the edges together and fold in the overlap at each end.
- Lay the piece of card on some wrapping paper. Draw it round it and cut out the paper. Glue it on the card to make the base.
- Take the draws out of the matchboxes. Cut 4 strips of wrapping paper, the same width and twice as long as the drawers. Wrap them round the drawers and glue them on.
- Push a split pin through the middle of one end of each drawer. Bend back the arms of the drawer.
- Glue the 4 matchboxes together to form a larger box. Cut out a piece of paper long enough to go round them all.
- Glue on the paper all the way round. Trim off the edges. Glue the boxes onto a corner of the base.
- Put glue round one end of each tube and stick them onto the base. Glue them together when they touch.
Fact of the day: A female mosquito can produce 150,000,000 young in one year.
Joke of the day: Lets take all those cheesy science jokes. And Barium.
Riddle of the day: The more you take the more you leave behind.
If you know the answer to the riddle leave it in the comments below. Drop a like if you enjoyed reading this post and want me to write more like this one. Remember to tell me in the comments if you like the joke I put up there today.