Here is a list of accommodation words and phrases in Spanish:
- I stay in – Me alojo en
- I stay in – Me quedo en
- We stay in – Nos alojamos en
- We stay in – Nos quedamos en
- A hotel – Un hotel
- A bed and breakfast – Una pension
- I like to go camping – Me gusta ir de camping
- A youth hostel – Un albergue juvenil
- A villa – Una villa
- A campervan – Una auto caravana
- A caravan – Una caravana
Fact of the day: There’s a mammal that mates for 14 hours straight until it dies.
Joke of the day: I used to work in a shoe recycling shop. It was sole destroying.
Riddle of the the day: What has a neck but no head?
If you know the answer to the riddle leave it in the comments below. Drop a like if you enjoyed reading this post and would like me to write more like this one.